You and your friends seriously need to go on a vacation for the holidays. Not only because you need to reward yourselves for all the hard work that you have done for the entire year, you also need to bond and catch up more with the people that you enjoy hanging out with. Now, if you are looking for the most ideal place to spend time with your friends and family, then by all means, visit Houston, Texas. And since you are planning to bring your family with you as well, the best and the most convenient way to travel would be by acquiring the services of a reputable Houston Charter bus company.
Here is a list of the top benefits that you and your travel companions will surely enjoy when you charter a bus to Houston:
- Book your reservations in the quickest and the most efficient fashion.
- Travel rates are extremely affordable compared to other travel services.
- Guaranteed safety and security
- Reliable tour guide to take you where you would like to go.
- Itinerary assistance. Your tours will be customized based on your group’s interests and your set budget.
- Trained and certified bus drivers.
- Set your own pick up and drop off points and schedules
- No more driving.
- No more reading maps and getting lost.
- No need to rent extra cars to tour the city.
- Find the best places to shop and eat.
- Find free and cheap things to do in the city of Houston
- Buses are comfortable, well equipped, comfortable and properly maintained.
Eat, Shop and Explore your Way Around Houston, Texas
- The Best Cheap Places To Eat in Houston
- Orange Leaf Yogurt Memorial City
- Empire Café
- Ruggles Café and Bakery
- Crave Cupcakes
- Bubba’s Texas Burger Shack
- Onion Creek
- Torchy’s Tacos
- Café Pita +
- Kim Son Café
- House of Pies
- El Rey Cuban and Mexican Cuisine Taqueria
Where to Shop
- The Galleria
- Memorial City Hall
- Houston Center for Contemporary Craft
- Willowbrook Mall
- Traders Village Marketplace
- Hong Kong City Mall
- American Girl Place
- Antique Center of Houston
In and Around the City
- The Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Houston Zoo
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Hermann Park
- Houston Museum District
- Cockrell Butterfly Center
- Space Center Houston
- National Museum of Funeral History
- Holocaust Museum Houston
For more information please visit: Texas Motor Coach Company