Group vacations are quite challenging especially without having the right travel accommodation. Those daunting days are over especially with the assistance you can get from a reputable DC bus company. The bus charter industry is gaining popularity and trust among locals and tourists because of the innovative transport services it offers. Chartering a bus for accommodation of large groups of passengers is a wise and practical choice. One of the popular types of charter buses is the executive coach.
All about Executive Coach Buses from a DC Bus Company
A trusted bus operator offers certified and insured transport services especially with executive coach buses. This type of charter bus is ideal for corporate travel, wedding shuttles, fundraising activities, sports team travel, and casino bus trips among many others. Charter buses maintain high safety records and meet licensing requirements to ensure federal and state statuses. Always deal with reliable and respected bus companies that have comprehensive company procedures and policies.
Here are some of the top features of an executive coach bus from licensed bus operators for group tours in DC:
- GPS Tracking and Cellphone Access for Emergency. Sophisticated technologies such as GPS tracking and accessible cellular phones with direct emergency line access are available for safety all the time.
- On Board Wi-Fi. Passengers get connected while on the go with the available Internet access on the bus.
- Standard Electrical Outlets available in All Rows. You can use the electrical outlets to plug your mobile devices for use or charging purposes.
- On Board Restroom. Passengers stay comfortable all the time, anywhere they may be with the on board restroom that everybody have access to.
- On Board CD/DVD player, plasma or flat screen TV monitors. Corporate meetings and presentations can start on board with the accessible multimedia devices.
- Surround Sound Systems with CD player and MP3 Hookup. There are no dull moments while on the road with the high quality entertainment facilities.
- Comfortable and Large Reclining Seats. Passengers stay relaxed and free from body aches due to prolonged sitting, even in long trips.
- Large Panoramic Window Access. Access to wide windows is designed for sightseeing purposes.
Points of Interest in DC
Group trips to DC are more enriching with detours to these sightseeing spots and landmarks:
- Washington Monument
- National Gallery of Art
- Lincoln Memorial
- World War II Memorial
- National Archives
- Jefferson Memorial – The Tidal Basin
- S. Holocaust Museum
- Ford’s Theatre – Petersen House